Monday, January 26, 2009

School Projects

Okay - I'm beat! Just finished helping C & S with their computer projects. They had to do an Excel spreadsheet, Word document and PowerPoint presentation on technology - how it's been helpful and the disadvantages of technology. Now because they are in the same grade and in this case, the same class - it's really hard not to have the projects look similar. But you know what, at 10:00 pm, I could really care less... The projects are done!

While I'm writing this, the weather report was just on. We are anticipating getting some snow here in Philly. I'm not getting too excited cause we seem to get more rain/sleet/ice than snow. The kids are hoping for a snow day - and I'm just hoping for a little white stuff on the ground... So I'll take what the weather guy says and downplay it be say three or four inches. We'll be lucky if we get an inch...

2 comments:

Reticent Meanderings said...

I've been thinking about you. Were you able to get the health issues sorted out? How are you feeling? Still keeping you in my prayers.

Jerzeyjeep said...

They still don't know what's causing the lesions on the brain, which they are now referring as white matter disease. I had another MRI and will be going for more blood work. I feel good and look at this way - if it was something serious - they would have let me know. I think I really have them stumped...