Friday, February 20, 2009

Amazing....

I've been checking out the blogs here on blogspot and I came across these two blogs that just caught my eye, RochesterCCPhotography and Josh's Photo Vortex . The photos on these blogs are just unbelievably great! So if you get a chance, check them out! I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

After looking at these blogs, it really got me thinking. Since the age of 12 - I've always had my camera close by and always snapping away. Even had my own darkroom, which I spent a lot of time in... But as I got older and had kids, jobs started to become more demanding, the camera slowly but surely, got pushed aside. Now I'm starting to have the urge to pick it back up. I really miss those days of jumping in the car and going off on an adventure, camera in hand... The pure joy of it. You can still find me with my camera at the sporting events, but it's not the same.

So maybe, just maybe this weekend, I will pick up that camera and take a little adventure...

2 comments:

Cherished Memories said...

If you do take that ride with your camera this weekend...I'll bet you come home feeling so relaxed...I love cruisin around taking pictures.....so much fun. You never know what you will find along side a country road.

Knifeboy said...

I hope you do take that adventure. Have a great weekend, Aunt G.