Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Finally some of that white stuff....

Yes, folks it's finally snowing and what a beautiful site... It's been coming down all day and it's finally starting to stick. They are predicting about 5 inches total. I know, I know - 5 inches, but you have to understand - we haven't gotten anything this whole winter except an inch or two. The kids have already started bugging me about a snow day tomorrow. Won't know until about 5:30am tomorrow morning.

Spent the day in NYC for the LegalTech show and had a blast. Went with my buddy from work, Don - who is always a joy to spend the day with. Got to see my favorite vendors, the wonderful ladies from PGC - Donna, Shirley and Tara. Tara gave me some wonderful news - she's pregnant and due in June. So I better get on that baby blanket. Shirley is alway a joy to visit with - always there with a smile and such a kind word... And then there's Donna - what can you say that hasn't already been said about her. She's such kind, wonderful, brilliant, intelligent and amazing person that I can call a friend! We have a lot in common, other than work, she's a mother of twins too. I just love stopping by and visiting with my buddies from Seattle. It's just a shame that I have to wait another year to see them all.

Then I got to spend some time with Robyn, who actually works right across the street from my office, but we have to go to NYC to actually spend time with. Robyn is the type of person that you just connect with. We just laugh and have a good time together. I wonder why we don't spend more time together....

I'm sitting watching Housewives of Orange County and the only thing I can say is this: GET A LIFE!!!! If you haven't seen it, it's about a bunch of women living in OC and not one thing on their body is real. The one lady, Vicki, is such a bitch and I can't imagine why anyone would have her as a friend... But then again, I live in NJ and not OC...

Well off to bed, it's been a long, wonderful day!!!

Let it snow, let is snow, let it snow!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, what can one say in response to those adjectives other than, right back at you my friend!

KingOfPain said...

Heeeeey, nice Jeep! I'll be getting my Wrangler TONIGHT! woohoo!!