Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sad ending to a good weekend....

What a weekend... Got all my cleaning done on Saturday, which was a major accomplishment. Rachel, Donna and Jacob came over on Saturday night. It was a relaxing night and Jacob helped me frost the cake. He made sure that the cake was done right...

Sunday, got up early and went food shopping by myself. Hubby usually goes, but I must admit, I love going by myself. ipod, list, coupons and I'm off.

Once the groceries were put away, we decided to take the dogs (picture below) for a walk. What a mistake... We had about 3 inches of snow on Wednesday and by today, must of it had melted. So when we got to the park - it was muddy and wet. But we couldn't turn back - the dogs would have been too upset. So off we went into the woods. We walked about a mile and half and by the time we got back the dogs were covered in mud. So back to house for a nice bath... Here's a picture of the dogs with my daughters. Aren't they just sooooo cute... the dogs I mean....


I even found time to pay the bills before the game. Had some wings from Whistler's Inn and they were great. While watching the game, I was able to get another seven inches done on my scarf. Only another twenty inches and I'm done...

So all in all, it was a good weekend...

2 comments:

NoWay said...

Sounds like a good weekend. Bet the doggies were happy, mud and all! Love the pic.
Scarf...knitting? I do that.

Jerzeyjeep said...

Yea, the dogs loved it. Yup, I also knit... scarves and blankets - haven't done any sweaters yet... I post the picture of the scarf I'm working on...