Sunday, May 17, 2009

Well today a good day to start...

Yes, I've been MIA these past few months, so I thought today would be a good day to post something.

It's been crazy on my end with the spring sports and school getting ready to end. The kids sure do keep me busy...

Soccer has ended and it wasn't a great season, but the good news - Sam made the "A" team and gets bump up 3 brackets. This team has wanted her for the last three years and after many talks, Sam has decided to move. She leaves behind many players that have become good friends and the one coach who is just great. But Sam knows that she has make the move to make her a better player. So wish her good luck next year...

Cait's dance recital is today and I must say - WOW! I went to rehearsal yesterday and was totally blown away by the first dance. I can't believe how grown up she is and how good she looked. My family is going to be pleasantly surprised by the first dance!!!

Ryan is Ryan and I'll be glad when the school year ends... He's got a big year in front of him and he needs to get his shit together. But with that being said, I know he'll get it together, he always does.

Two weeks ago, I started another tradition with the girls - concerts!!! We saw Fall Out Boy, All Time Low, Metro Station, Hey Monday and my favorite - Cobra Starship. We had a blast! It was at Festival Pier at Penns Landing (Philly). Now we're planning on seeing Paramore with No Doubt and then Hey Monday. I have to admit, these kids have good taste in music! No Miley for my kids!!!!

1 comment:

Serendipity said...

I've missed you! I know what you mean by the kids keeping you busy. I look at my calendar and often wonder how I do it.

Enjoy the concerts - rock on!!!